The Weak in Politics
Weak in Politics on Friday 28th November 2014
You decide on the crucial issues facing the nation
What will be the outcome of Jacqui divorcing Clive?
- Jacqui’s exit from Palmer United to join the Coalition of Common Sense will force both organisations to change their name.
- Clive will retain custody of their PUPs
- As a refugee from Palmer United she should expect be sent to Manus Island for processing
- She will try to get a date with Tony
- She’ll spend a lot of time at post offices looking for a man with a large package
Conniving with Clive
Clive believes that the federal government should use the ‘Brick with Eyes’ as a building block to gain insight into whether walls have ears.
Heard down the Corridors of Power
‘It’s a depressing prospect that the Victorian State Election can only result in either Napthine or Andrews as premier’
‘Incredible as it may seem if Clive gains the balance of power it might actually be the best outcome’
Green and Bear It
Oxymoron of the week – the Greens have joined the Coalition of Common Sense
I want to be absolutely clear about this
Did Tony shirt-front Putin behind the scenes at the G20, did he merely get shirty with him or did Putin cause him to back off from a full frontal attack by wearing his shirt back to front?
Climate Change Latest
Putin has no intention of reducing carbon emissions but has committed to tackling global warming through a new cold war.
Heard down the corridors of power
‘I hear Pauline Hanson’s making a comeback’
‘Don’t tell me she’s standing for a Senate seat in Tasmania’
Jacqui Lambie Thought Bubble
‘Clive will never make it to the top while he still believes he’d make a better prime minister than me’